Washington State University nor the show management will be responsible for any guaranteed number of participants, nor for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the vendor or the vendor’s employees or property from any cause whatsoever. The vendor, upon registering online, expressly releases the aforementioned from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury. The online registration for a virtual vendor booth at the 2021 Virtual Sewing & Stitchery Expo will become an agreement between the registering vendor and Washington State University Professional Education.
Show Postponement or Cancellation
In the event of postponement or cancellation for any cause beyond its control, Washington State University will not be financially obligated or otherwise committed beyond the reimbursement of the virtual booth rental fee paid on a pro-rated basis.
All cancellations must be emailed to Katie Skelton at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 1, 2021. If original payment was by credit card, refund will be less the 3.5% credit card fee.
- The majority of products sold in the virtual vendor booth must be raw products such as fabrics, materials, patterns, equipment, notions, or other required items to do sewing, fiber arts, or other needlework activities.
- Must have access to an independent eCommerce platform. The Sewing & Stitchery Expo is unable to assist with taking or filling orders.
- Must be a valid sewing and/or fiber arts related business.
- Must be an example of high quality and integrity in the sewing industry.
- No vendor shall assign or sublet their virtual vendor booth without permission of the 2021 Virtual Sewing & Stitchery Expo Show Manager and must show only goods manufactured or marketed by them in the regular course of business.
- By registering online, vendor agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Virtual Vendor Booth includes:
- (2) one-hour Virtual Vendor Floor sessions (day and time chosen in registration on a first-come first-served basis)
- Logo and company name on Virtual Vendor Floor web page and Virtual Expo web page with link to company website
- Promotional Virtual Vendor Floor group email to all Virtual Expo attendees
- Promotional Virtual Vendor Floor group social media post to all followers
- Company listed in digital class catalog