February 24-28, 2021
The 2021 Sewing & Stitchery Expo will be VIRTUAL! We are excited to reach people who may not have the opportunity to travel to Puyallup!
We know that this is a big change, and we’re here to support you and ensure that students, teachers, and vendors have the best experience possible. More information about being a vendor at the 2021 Virtual Sewing & Stitchery Expo will be available soon!
To be considered as a 2021 Virtual Sewing & Stitchery Expo vendor, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have access to an independent eCommerce platform. The Sewing & Stitchery Expo is unable to assist with taking or filling orders.
- Must be a valid sewing related business.
- The majority of products sold in the booth must be raw products such as fabrics, materials, patterns, equipment, etc. to do sewing or needlework.
- Must be an example of high quality and integrity in the sewing industry.
Apply for a Booth
The Sewing & Stitchery Expo is a juried show. All new vendors must apply to be considered by December 1, 2020. Accepted vendors will be notified as soon as possible.
New Vendor Application Coming Soon!
You must have been an active vendor at the 2020 Expo. If you participated during a prior year, you must apply as a new vendor.
Returning Vendor Registration Coming Soon!
Your booth fee includes:
- Two (2) one hour Virtual Vendor Floor sessions (day and time requested during registration on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Company name and logo promoted on the Virtual Vendor Floor web page and Expo website with a link to your company website/e-commerce presence.
- Virtual Vendor Floor group email to Expo attendees.
- Virtual Vendor Floor group social media post.
- Social Media Badges (see below; use these images to advertise online that you’ll be participating at Virtual Expo)
- Coming soon!
The Sewing & Stitchery Expo is always looking for ways to enhance the experiences of both attendees and vendors. The 2021 Virtual Sewing & Stitchery Expo has the following exclusive sponsorship opportunities.
Virtual Show Sponsor (3 available)
- Company logo featured on all main pages of sewexpo.com, marketing emails, and class title slides.
- Dedicated sponsor highlight email.
- Dedicated sponsor social media post.
- Two (2) 45 minute Free Stage sessions.
- Two (2) one hour Virtual Vendor Floor sessions with priority scheduling.
- Company name and logo featured on Virtual Vendor Floor web page.
- 25 complimentary Virtual Expo registrations (includes access to the Virtual Vendor Floor and the Free Stage).
To reserve your sponsorship or if you have an idea for a unique sponsorship, please contact Show Manager Katie Skelton (email@example.com; 253-445-4634) to discuss details.
Vendor Terms & Conditions
By registering as a vendor at the Sewing & Stitchery Expo, you agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions of the show.