Showcasing Innovations in Consumer Sewing
Increase your exposure by becoming a vendor at the 2020 Sewing & Stitchery Expo! Over 4 days at Expo, you have the opportunity for direct contact with over 22,000 sewing enthusiasts!
2020 New Vendor Criteria Information
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the Sewing & Stitchery Expo! Since its inception in 1984, the Sewing & Stitchery Expo has grown and is recognized as the largest consumer sewing show in the United States. The Sewing & Stitchery Expo is a juried show. Very few booths open each year and the jury’s goals is to fill those booths with new and innovative products or with something that the show may not already have. To be considered for a booth space, please submit the attached New Vendor Application by Thursday, November 1, 2019. The 2020 Sewing & Stitchery Expo runs February 27 – March 1, 2020.
To be considered as a Sewing & Stitchery vendor, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a valid sewing related business. The emphasis of the show will be sewing as opposed to other needlework entities.
- The majority of products sold in the booth must be raw products such as fabrics, materials, patterns, equipment, etc. to do sewing or needlework.
- Teachers must be vendors or connected to a vendor booth where they can be available for attendees to enhance the educational nature of Expo.
- Due to the educational format and priorities of Expo, vendors must promote a balance between products and education.
- Must be an example of high quality and integrity in the sewing industry.
- The management reserves the right to make decisions regarding involvement and participation of vendors and classes that are deemed best for the good of the Sewing & Stitchery Expo.
Questions? Contact Show Manager Katie Skelton: firstname.lastname@example.org/253-445-4634