March 2-6, 2022
The 2022 Sewing & Stitchery Expo will be VIRTUAL! We are excited to reach people who may not have the opportunity to travel to Puyallup!
Virtual vendor booth sessions will be in Zoom via our virtual platform. We know that this is a big change, and we’re here to support you and ensure that students, teachers, and vendors have the best experience possible.
To be considered as a 2022 Virtual Sewing & Stitchery Expo vendor, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have access to an independent eCommerce platform. The Sewing & Stitchery Expo is unable to assist with taking or filling orders.
- Must be a valid sewing and/or fiber arts related business.
- The majority of products sold in your Virtual Expo online store must be raw products such as fabrics, materials, patterns, equipment, notions, or other required items to do sewing, fiber arts, or other needlework activities.
- Must be an example of high quality and integrity in the sewing industry.
Register for a Booth
Booth Price & Payment
Virtual Vendor Booth = $450
Your booth fee includes:
- Two (2) one hour Virtual Vendor Floor sessions (day and time requested during registration on a first-come, first-served basis).
- Company name and logo promoted on the Virtual Vendor Floor web page and Expo website with a link to your company website/e-commerce presence.
- Promotional Virtual Vendor Floor group email to all Virtual Expo attendees.
- Promotional Virtual Vendor Floor group social media post to all followers.
- Company listed in digital class catalog.
50% payment is due at the time of registration. The balance is due February 1, 2022.
- Payment accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- A 3.5% merchant fee will be added to all credit card payments.
- You may pay online during registration or call 509-335-3530 to pay by phone.
- Please make checks payable to: Washington State University.
- Mail checks to: Sewing & Stitchery Expo, 2606 West Pioneer, Puyallup, WA 98371
- Social Media Badges coming soon! (Use these images to advertise online that you’ll be participating at Virtual Expo)
- Coming soon!
The Sewing & Stitchery Expo is always looking for ways to enhance the experiences of both attendees and vendors. The 2022 Virtual Sewing & Stitchery Expo has the following exclusive sponsorship opportunities.
Virtual Show Sponsor (3 available)
- Company logo featured on all main pages of virtual platform, sewexpo.com, marketing emails, and class title slides.
- Dedicated sponsor highlight email.
- Dedicated sponsor social media post.
- Two (2) 45 minute Free Stage sessions.
- Five (5) one hour Virtual Vendor Floor sessions with priority scheduling.
- Company name and logo featured on Virtual Vendor Floor web page.
- 25 complimentary Virtual Expo registrations (includes access to the Virtual Vendor Floor and the Free Stage).
To reserve your sponsorship or if you have an idea for a unique sponsorship, please contact Show Manager Katie Skelton (firstname.lastname@example.org; 253-445-4634) to discuss details.
Vendor Terms & Conditions
By registering as a vendor at the Sewing & Stitchery Expo, you agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions of the show.