Open each question to see the drop-down answer! We’ll have more information as we get closer to the 2021 Virtual Sewing & Stitchery Expo.
- When is the 2021 Expo?
- The 2021 Virtual Sewing & Stitchery Expo is Feb. 24-28. Expo will come to you live in your home or creative studio!
- How will the virtual Expo work?
- We will use several professional web-based tools for our virtual classes, virtual vendor floor, and extras! All you have to do is buy tickets in the Expo HQ (coming soon!) and create a free Zoom account at this link: https://zoom.us/signup
- What are the hours of the Sewing & Stitchery Expo?
- The Virtual Vendor Floor is open from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Classes are offered every day from 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Check out the class catalog for more information.
All events are in Pacific Standard Time.
- Where can I find the class descriptions and schedule?
- Classes have not yet been selected for 2021. Browse the 2020 Class Catalog to get familiar with the types of classes offered at the show. If you did not receive a catalog and wish to be notified when the catalog is available, join the mailing list. You can also sign up for our e-newsletter for more information!
- How can I register for the classes?
- You can sign up for the e-newsletter for Expo information, including when class tickets go on sale.
- What is your refund policy?
- No refunds will be made on classes or admission. Class recordings will be available for 30 days after the show if you want to revisit content. Only students registered for the original class can access the recordings.
- What kind of equipment do I need for classes?
- Your teacher will have a complete supply list and kit, if applicable. If your class calls for a sewing machine or serger, please make sure your machine is in working order and ready to sew. Make sure to check your emails to confirm your kit and supply needs before the show!
- I have ADA needs. What do I need to do?
- Persons with ADA needs should email us at SewExpo@wsu.edu as soon as possible. Requests must be made at least three (3) weeks prior to the show.
- How can I contact a teacher or vendor after the Expo?
- The full list of vendors is in our Expo HQ, including vendor and teacher contact information.