Open each question to see the drop-down answer! The Virtual Expo is all online, and we hope you decide to connect.
- When is the 2022 Expo?
- The 2022 Sewing & Stitchery Expo is March 3-6, 2022. More information will be available soon.
- Where can I find the class descriptions and schedule?
- The 2021 Class Catalog is online at this link. You can also sign up for our e-newsletter at this link for more information!
- I have ADA needs. What do I need to do?
- Persons with ADA needs should note the need in the required portion of the online class registration. If you have questions in advance email us at SewExpo@wsu.edu. Requests made 30 days or less prior to Expo are not guaranteed.
- How can I contact a teacher or vendor after Expo?
- The full list of teachers and vendors is on our website and in the virtual platform, which includes teacher and vendor contact information.