Join us to Shop, Learn, and Experience at the 2021 Virtual Showing & Stitchery Expo!
More than 400 classes, live vendor sessions, and more to grow your sewing skills.
How to Join Us
Registered attendees for the 2021 Virtual Sewing & Stitchery Expo should have received an email titled Event Access: 2021 Virtual Sewing & Stitchery Expo. If your confirmation email hasn’t arrived yet, let us know at SewExpo@wsu.edu!
- Follow the steps in your Event Access email to log in to our virtual hub. You can use your computer (recommended for the best experience), mobile device, or smartphone.
- After logging in, you will see your class list—plus all of the Free Stage and Vendor sessions—in the left-hand navigation menu tab titled My Schedule. You can even bookmark your classes and other can’t-miss sessions for easy access later!
- Need more information? Check out the Virtual FAQs and Class Catalog.
Haven’t Registered Yet?
Registration is open through Feb. 28!
- Register for open classes at any time to experience Expo live—and re-watch as many times as you like for 30 days after the show.
- Find class descriptions and build your class list with the Class Catalog.
- Due to Expo’s popularity, registrations after Feb. 23, 2021, may experience a delay in accessing your schedule. If you are unable to join live, all of your registered sessions, including the Vendor and Free Stage sessions, will be available for 30 days as recordings after the event!