The perfect place to learn, shop, and connect.
The 2021 Expo in Puyallup
More than 22,000 sewing and textile arts enthusiasts from across the world attend this annual gathering to be inspired with new ideas, rub elbows with sewing stars, and connect with friends! We’re adding new classes, teachers, vendors, and resources for 2021. Answers to many frequently asked questions can be found by visiting our FAQ page.
Dates & Times
February 25 – 28, 2021
Four Needle classes begin Wednesday, February 24
General admission gates and vendor booths open at 9:00 a.m. each day.
Four Needle classes begin 8:00 a.m. Wednesday. Only class ticket holders will be admitted to the fairgrounds on Wednesday; vendor floor closed.
Vendor Shopping Hours
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Learn more about Expo vendors.
- Friday Night Live: 6:30 p.m. (Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for seating)
- Quilter’s Night Out: 6:30 p.m. (Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for seating)
Learn more about our evening events.
- One Needle classes begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Two Needle classes begin at 9:30 a.m.
- Three Needle classes begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Four Needle classes begin at 8:00 a.m.
(Admission ticket not required for Wednesday classes only)
Learn more about types of Expo classes.
To get to the Expo, set your GPS to the following address:
Washington State Fair & Events Center
110 – 9th Ave. SW
Puyallup, WA 98371
Hotel accommodations fill up fast! Book your accommodations early. Select the accommodations button for a list of convenient hotels and services.
Save The Date
The 2021 Sewing & Stitchery Expo is coming Feb. 25-28. You don’t want to miss it, so sign up now for the latest updates on tickets, classes, teachers, and other exciting Expo news.