Washington State Fair, Washington State University, the show management, nor any member of the above named will be responsible for any guaranteed number of participants, nor for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the vendor or the vendor’s employees or property from any cause whatsoever. The vendor, upon registering online, expressly releases the aforementioned from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury. The vendor floor will be locked during the time that booths are not being shown and all reasonable precautions will be taken for security. The online registration for a vendor booth at the 2021 Sewing & Stitchery Expo will become an agreement between the registering vendor and Washington State University Professional Education. Vendors are liable for any damage caused to building floors, walls, or columns, or to standard booth equipment, or other vendors’ property.
Show Postponement or Cancellation
In the event of postponement or cancellation for any cause beyond its control, Washington State University will not be financially obligated or otherwise committed beyond the reimbursement of the booth rental fee paid on a pro-rated basis.
All cancellations must be emailed to Katie Skelton at email@example.com by January 1, 2021. If original payment was by credit card, refund will be less the 3.5% credit card fee.
Tax will be payable on sales made during the course of the show. To obtain or reactivate UBI numbers call 206-727-5327 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Washington state law provides that every person who shall engage in any business for which a tax is imposed under the Revenue Act shall obtain a Certification of Registration from the Department of Revenue. A Temporary Certificate of Registration may be issued to any person who operates a business of temporary nature. These certificates are issued without charge and are valid for the duration of the special event in which you are participating. These may be obtained online or from any office of the Department of Revenue. State law requires that UBI numbers be collected by Expo prior to the show.
- The majority of products sold in the booth must be raw products such as fabrics, materials, patterns, equipment, etc. to do sewing or needlework.
- Booth includes Eight (8) foot tall back wall and three (3) foot tall side wall. Full-height sidewalls may extend halfway to the front of the booth (vendor is responsible for any additional charges by the decorator); or all the way to the aisle if agreed upon by neighboring vendor(s).
- Backs of display units or other unattractive display materials visible in neighboring booth must be covered.
- All tables must have tablecloths.
- All signs must be professionally made and within the booth space.
- Going out of business sales, last day clearance and other similar sales are not permitted.
- Noise level from any demonstrations or sound systems will be kept to a minimum and will not interfere with others.
- Aisles must not be obstructed at any time. All sales, demonstrations or promotional activities must be conducted within the booth space and not extend above the eight (8) foot back wall.
- No vendor shall assign or sublet their space without permission of the 2021 Sewing & Stitchery Expo Show Manager and must show only goods manufactured or marketed by them in the regular course of business.
- By registering online, vendor agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the agreement.